Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying at its finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:21 pm

i added in some filler text to see what it would look like when there was a lot more text

does it hurt your eyes at all? i can change the font size
Back to top Go down
https://sarasforums.rpg-board.net
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:27 pm

maybe making the text somewhat bigger would help? if you can change the font, go with something that is weighted, making it easier to read
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:30 pm

okay, it's only size 12 right now so i can make it bigger.

what if i switched the yellow with the outermost border color? i think that might flow better
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:32 pm

i made it 15px instead of 12px, and i thickened the outer border
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:33 pm

oh, could you maybe start typing up an intro kind of thing? like the hook or whatever haha
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:43 pm

bigger text is better
try switching the colors, it might work

uhhh i haven't been editing the essay that's due at midnight so i have to finish that first but i will write up the hook as soon as i do that aahhhh
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:49 pm

i switched the accent and border color and omg it looks so much better. i like it a lot
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:51 pm

and okay that's fine haha

i was thinking the capital city of the kingdom could be called Rhyminster, idk what the kingdom itself would be called
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 11:54 pm

yeah, that looks a lot better

i'm so bad at names oh man
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:01 am

okay now that we've got the general layout down, we need to figure out which stuff should go on which post

post 1- name of rp, intro, table of contents
post 2- rules and joining form
post 3- history/background of the kingdom, more info about each of the guilds
post 4- news, members, relationships
post 5- current plots n stuff
post 6+ - character forms

does that sound good? should i add anything?

Last edited by sara the ninja on Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:03 am

i think history should come before news and member info stuff

should we list the sort of magics somewhere? or are we including that under guild?
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:05 am

hmm i think the types of magic should be put under guilds, cuz there's always gonna be that one fucker who's like "i want my elemental to be able to do ALL THE ELEMENTS EQUALLY" and we can be like "well if you had read the guild types, then u would know that u cant do that. bye"
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:06 am

hey random but not so random question

do u like kpop? because oh boy there is a boy group that i just became obsessed with and they are ruining me and now i need to ruin someone else

just thought of another question;
you're at home right, for break? we should hang out now that i'm on break!!!
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:06 am

sara the ninja wrote:
hmm i think the types of magic should be put under guilds, cuz there's always gonna be that one fucker who's like "i want my elemental to be able to do ALL THE ELEMENTS EQUALLY" and we can be like "well if you had read the guild types, then u would know that u cant do that. bye"
omg true
like chill fam you ain't the fucking avatar
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:08 am

i kinda like it, idk i'd have to listen to them

yeah we should :D it would have to be before christmas though, because i'm going to california on the 27th until jan 9th, and i go back to school on jan 10th, then classes start on jan 11th
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:11 am

i snapchated claire to tell her to come and help out but she can't rn but will try to later
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:12 am

okay nice!!

i'm typing up basic descriptions of the guilds now, i'll quote them up when i'm done
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:13 am

sara the ninja wrote:
i kinda like it, idk i'd have to listen to them

yeah we should :D it would have to be before christmas though, because i'm going to california on the 27th until jan 9th, and i go back to school on jan 10th, then classes start on jan 11th
oh man i have a whole playlist of kpop but i like really energetic songs but anyway the boy group is called BTS and boooyyyy they're very adorable and endearing and i love to watch them interact and stuff its cute

i'm so jealous dude i go back on the 4th ;A;
how about tomorrow lmao?
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:14 am

sara the ninja wrote:
okay nice!!

i'm typing up basic descriptions of the guilds now, i'll quote them up when i'm done
once my essay is done i'll do my share of the writing aahhh

is it going to be posted here first and then transferred or are you just starting it up on warriors
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:18 am

i can't do this weekend, i have a secret santa thing to go to, and sunday i'm exchanging gifts with sydney and shyloh and probably going shopping

i'm just typing it up on the very first post on the first page atm, i think it would be easier to get all the info typed up for each post separately, then just put it on warriors bc the coding will just be super messy if it's not automatically separated by posts
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:21 am

ahhhh then sometime next week we'll have to find time. maybe monday or tuesday

messing up the code is such a nightmare, i still have flashbacks from handling my character forms coding
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:29 am

i know omg, that's why i want to minimize the chances of major screwups
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:29 am

almost done with the guild descriptions, and u can add anything if i missed something
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:31 am

are we having all the guilds located near each other, or will they be spread out?
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:33 am

that's one thing i was unsure about but i forgot to ask lol

i think the main headquarters buildings of the guilds should be in the capital city, but the guilds can have like subsets in smaller cities. that way most of the characters will be in the same city so we won't have troubles rping with each other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next