Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying at its finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:04 pm

sara the ninja wrote:
like this hahahaha [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i've only been back on the warriors forums for like 2 days and i've already seen about 5 of those rps like "let's rp the gays!!!" it's so funny
eeehhhh i hope they don't trivialize the relationship or make it super weird and stereotypical but that's the vibe i'm getting ugghhh
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:05 pm

oh man warriors changed their website design again and i'm confused
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:06 pm

i think mostly they're just doing that because it's no longer banned and they want to "try it out" i guess?? idk. at least they won't have the problem of having every girl in the rp have a crush on the one single guy anymore hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://sarasforums.rpg-board.net
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:06 pm

they just changed it a few days ago and i hate it
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:08 pm

btw what if i just made lotus's name lily? lyla and lily? are they too similar or is it cute? whatchu think
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:11 pm

ooh or laurel
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:11 pm

omg true lmaaoooo so many girls and not enough boys is always the struggle, so why not make 'em gay
its a great solution
hopefully they avoid using the stereotypical butch/fem combo for every single relationship, and hopefully they don't force a girl character to play the "male" role just bc they didn't want to make a guy
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:12 pm

Lyla and Lily is super cute but I also like the vibe I'm getting from Laurel
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:14 pm

UUUMMMM
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:14 pm

well they're all 12 lmao they'll learn eventually, probably

i think i'm gonna make it laurel so they're not 1 letter away from being the same name lolol
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:16 pm

the rp quality has really gone down since we left lol...
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:18 pm

that's just such a weird thing to want to rp....like sled dogs....and they were lacking humans.....why

the quality has dropped significantly or we improved/matured at such a fast rate that it didn't take long for us to see all the flaws of warriors
i wish there was somewhere else better but its like we're tied to that place
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:19 pm

tbh one of my favorite pastimes is finding rps where they cussed in like 3 posts or had people have sex, then i go report it and get the whole thing deleted lmfao
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:21 pm

i just legitimately can't find ANY rps that were the quality of our rps

our old friend scarheart used to make really good ones, but she quit for a while and just recently came back, so all of them look like that sled dog rp lmao
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:23 pm

lmfao remember when people used to be like super jealous of us or viewed us as a clique so they would report our rps for no reason?? they were salty af

i think the reason we can't find rps that are of our standard is that most of the people who created and rped at our level left just like we did because they couldn't tolerate those who were obnoxious or just super low level
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:26 pm

yes that was hilarious omfg. and when that one bitch plagiarized like half of stacia's hunger games rp and stacia called her out and like our whole group got banned

yeah, or they hang out in the off topic discussions section
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:28 pm

i remember that
i made sure i didn't get banned so that i could still investigate stuff

what's so great about the off topic discussion thread?
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:31 pm

they don't rp at all, it's p much just a chat section since there's not a shoutbox or messenger system on warriors like what we have, so that's the only place they can talk with their warriors friends without being in the shitty rps
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:33 pm

oh we should start designing the layout of the rp thread lol

what kind of color scheme should we use?
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:34 pm

ahhhh gotcha

you'd think after so many years they would add in a messaging feature but nope
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:34 pm

sara the ninja wrote:
oh we should start designing the layout of the rp thread lol

what kind of color scheme should we use?
depends on the vibe we wanna go with
light blues and whites are always nice esp with gold accents
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:36 pm

i think they used to have one but they couldn't control what people said in their PMs, like they couldn't edit out personal info or whatever, so they deleted it. they love regulation there lmao

okay that's what i was thinking, bc if you just google image "wizard" everything there is blue and gold lol
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:39 pm

"internet safety" lmao

yeah, true, i was totally basing it off the color scheme for the good witches in the sims 2
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:39 pm

html doesn't work on this forum which is weird lol, i have to make a page/module thing specifically for html coding in the admin panel if i wanna use any html

i can go make that and start coding a layout and you can tell me how it looks and what would look better and stuff if you want
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:49 pm

that's so weird, most websites usually support html???

mmkay, just let me know when to check it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next