Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying at its finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes   Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:44 pm

ωєℓcσмє тσ αℓℓу'ѕ αѕуℓυм;;вєнιη∂ тнє ѕcєηєѕ!

тнιѕ ιѕ ωнєяє уσυ'ℓℓ gєт тσ ѕιт ∂σωη αη∂ ιηтєяνιєω αℓℓ му ωση∂єяƒυℓ αѕуℓυм яєѕι∂єηтѕ, σя αѕ ι ℓιкє тσ cσηѕι∂єя тнєм, му cнιℓ∂яєη! ♥
αѕк αωαу, ∂ση'т вє ѕну! ѕкуℓєя'ѕ тнє σηℓу σηє ωнσ вιтєѕ, вυт ∂ση'т ωσяяу, ѕнє'ѕ кєρт ση α ℓєαѕн αт αℓℓ тιмєѕ~
тнєу'ℓℓ αηѕωєя αηу qυєѕтισηѕ тнєу ωιѕн тσ, вυт ∂ση'т gєт ѕυяρяιѕє∂ ιƒ тнєу ιηтєяяυρт єαcн σтнєя αη∂ вєgιη αяgυιηg. тнαт'ѕ ησямαℓ~

ι нσρє уσυ єηנσу уσυя ѕтαу, αη∂ яємємвєя тσ ѕιgη тнє ѕαƒєту ωαινєяѕ вєƒσяє αѕкιηg αηу qυєѕтισηѕ.~ c;

Disclaimer: I am in no way responsible for any possible trauma, injury, or deaths. You've been warned.

ησω, тιмє тσ мєєт тнιѕ αѕуℓυм'ѕ яєѕι∂єηтѕ~

Drop dead .-. I'm not answering any questions.
Skyler!! Don't be rude! >:U I control you, so you're gonna answer the questions whether you like it or not >:I
*sighs* Fine. I'm Skyler. Ask me a question, I'll kill you .-.
=3= *tugs leash* Moving on......
I'll have a word with you later, Miss Kill Everyone =3=
*gags* >3> Hmph
Uh, greetings! I'm Daren. It's nice to meet you. Pardon my request, but please ask questions worth my time, as I've got studying to do. >.>;
Ah! Hello! ^///^ I'm Lyla and I'd be glad to answer any questions you have. c:
*is handed the microphone* Ooooh O3O Ally! May I take it apart?! o:
NO! ._. Don't take it apart! Just introduce yourself! >.<
Aw D: Okay ;n; Hey everyone! The name's Chase! I look forward to answering as many questions as I can ^^
Ally, I can't waste my time with this! >:I I've got guns to polish, soldiers to assist, and history lectures to prepare .-.
C'mon....Please? ;u;
...Only a few questions. Anyway, the name's Veronica. Better remember it.

уσυ'νє мєт тнєм αℓℓ ѕσ αѕк αωαу!

Last edited by ☾αℓℓу☽ on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes   Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:11 am

ƒαcтѕ αвσυт тнє яєѕι∂єηтѕ

ѕĸyler ĸαrzeɴ - ғeмαle - αɢe 15

dαreɴ wyѕѕ - мαle - αɢe 19

lylα delαcey - ғeмαle - αɢe 1З

cнαѕe ѕerrell - мαle - αɢe 2З

veroɴιcα eтнerιdɢe - ғeмαle - αɢe 25

Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes   Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:55 am

αηѕωєяє∂ qυєѕтισηѕ
[wow]- cнαrαcтer -
- qυeѕтιoɴ -
- αɴѕwer -
-[/wow]
- cнαrαcтer -
Lyla
- qυeѕтιoɴ -
Lyla, why do you seem like the nicest?
- αɴѕwer -
Ehhh? o///o What do you mean?! Everyone here is so nice! ^w^
I don't deserve to be considered the nicest! I just can't compare! >///<
-Lyla

- cнαrαcтer -
Veronica
- qυeѕтιoɴ -
Veronica,
You mentioned guns and soldiers? Are you in the Military or something?

- αɴѕwer -
Yes, I am. ^^ Ally should've gotten off her lazy ass and written this down, but after graduating high school, I attended college to earn a teaching degree, then left for the military for several years of service. Around 30 years of age, I chose to retire from the military and then became a history teacher. My rankings and such aren't finalized, because like I said before, Ally hasn't gotten off her lazy ass and worked on me fully yet. >.>
-Veroncia

Last edited by ☾αℓℓу☽ on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes   Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:59 am

єχтяα
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes   Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:00 am

σρєη ƒσя qυєѕтισηѕ! c:
Back to top Go down
Abyssal Titan
The Avenger
The Avenger
Abyssal Titan

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes   Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:25 am

Lyla, why do you seem like the nicest? *suspicious*
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes   Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:42 am

Ehhh? o///o What do you mean?! Everyone here is so nice! ^w^
I don't deserve to be considered the nicest! I just can't compare! >///<
-Lyla

She's so humble, it's adorable x'3
-Ally

Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes   Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:29 pm

Veronica,
You mentioned guns and soldiers? Are you in the Military or something?
-- Stacia
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaairu.tumblr.com
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes   Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:23 pm

Yes, I am. ^^ Ally should've gotten off her lazy ass and written this down, but after graduating high school, I attended college to earn a teaching degree, then left for the military for several years of service. Around 30 years of age, I chose to retire from the military and then became a history teacher. My rankings and such aren't finalized, because like I said before, Ally hasn't gotten off her lazy ass and worked on me fully yet. >.>
-Veroncia

I'm sorry OTL
-Ally
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes   Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:12 am

@ Skyler
So, Skyler, what would you say are some of your major flaws? Not necessarily a fatal flaw, but traits you have that are flaws?
What are some major pros in your personality?
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaairu.tumblr.com
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes   Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:30 am

That....I don't like that question....It's very personal....

C'mon, Skyler! D: This is your first question! Be happy! And don't worry, we won't use this against you, so please, answer it. c:

>///> F-fine....
Well...Some major flaws would be my short, irrational temper, my rather sensitive part of me. And when I say sensitive, I mean if anything can be taken negatively, I-I just lose it. Also, I have a problem with getting attached to people. I used to be friendly in my childhood, but that all changed around age 7, and my past completely altered me at age 8. So now, I can no longer become attached to people. I..Hold no value in their lives. A person could die right in front of me, and I wouldn't be phased. I force myself to forget. But, it is possible for me to become attached to someone, and when that happens, I become a very...needy person. I become clingy, and I have to be reminded I won't be betrayed. Little things have a lot of meaning to me.
This changes as I get older, as I begin to mellow out at age 25. Also, people must be very persistent, very strong-willed, because to make myself feel safe, I have to...well...break them. I take their weaknesses and use them against them. I'm very prideful, and when my authority is threatened...I snap and become violent. If I can't protect myself in this way....I don't want to talk about this anymore....
Ah...I'm twisted, corrupt...But I do have good qualities...Hidden deep....Um...I guess I have a good sense of humor? Er...I'm very observant, able to pick up on little things, kinda like reading people. Uh...Well, I'm told that I have good grades, as I'm very clever. Apparently that's the only thing that's been keeping me from being kicked out of school. I'm adventurous, very willing to put up with risks. I hold no value in people's lives, and although I hold some in my own, it's not very much. I'm a determined person. Once I've focused something, nothing will stop me from getting what I want...I guess that can be viewed as a negative though.....

I'm done talking now.
I don't like this, it feels too personal.
I don't like it at all.
But I'll just simply say this: My bite is far worse than my bark.

*claps* Good job, Skyler :'D You've opened up!

You wanna be my next victim? .-. *cracks knuckles*
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes   Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:55 pm

@Daren
What do you look for in a woman? Besides Toni, of course
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes   Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:35 pm

Er >///> I've never exactly thought about it, as I'm more concerned about my future career rather than finding a girlfriend. Um...I guess someone who's calm...Quiet...Studious...Serious....Someone to just be there, staying by my side. I guess...I'm not really sure...I just like those qualities in a person...Hyper people irritate me...I don't like pushy people or those who argue or try to pick fights...Please don't ask me to say more, this is embarrassing >///>

He just described everything that Toni isn't x'D But, opposites attract c;

I CAN HEAR YOU, ALLY >:U I'M NOT MARRYING TONI!

Heheh, you jumped right to conclusions when I didn't mention anything about marriage c; You llllliiiikkkeee her~ ;3

DO NOT! JUST DROP DEAD! >:U

*quietly laughing from a safe distance* x'D

STOP EAVESDROPPING, FAKE GINGER! >:U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes   Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes Empty

Back to top Go down

Ally's Asylum;;Behind the Scenes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sara's Roleplays :: Things to Read :: FAQs-
Jump to: