Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying at its finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε. Empty
PostSubject: ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε.   ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is my charrie interview page, where you'll get to peer into my mind and get a better feel for what my charries are like, outside of roleplay. Terrifying thought, isn't it? Even so, I hope you enjoy your visit onto my Island of Misfits, as well as getting to know these guys as much as I do. c:

"Um... hi there! I'm Drew, I'm sixteen years old, and I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. ^^"
"Hello everyone, I'm Soren and I'm seventeen, feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them."
"Hi, I'm Toni! I'm fifteen, and I'll be over here painting unless you decide to ask me a question. You better not make it an awkward or embarrassing one, though. >:U"
"Hi guys! I'm Jason, I'm 21 and if my sister is done boring you all with her little speech, I'm ready to answer any questions you may have!"
">:U Get out of here, stupid, you haven't even been on this page as long as I have. Back off."
"o.o Well if they're done, I'd just like to say hey guys, I'm Jessie! I'm eighteen and if you, like, have any questions or something you can post them below! (Although I don't know why you didn't just post them on my blog :p)"
"What? Oh... hey. I'm Kelly, I'm seventeen and this bitch says I need to answer your lame questions... yeah, bite me."

Last edited by {SHAKE THE DUST} on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:47 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε.   ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:47 am

-- Character ;;
Drew

-- Question ;;
So, Drew, tell me a little bit about your parents. Who are they? What do they do for a living? What's your connection/relationship with them?

-- Answer ;;
Where to start... well, my mom is Violet Moore, and she died when I was born, so I never really got to know her. But dad always talks about how beautiful and kind she was, so I guess my relationship with her is pretty good. c: I still talk to her even though I know she can't talk back, because I think she can hear me wherever she is. I have a locket with her picture inside it, and I keep it on at all times, so I still have her with me wherever I go. She was a professional musician in New York before she died, and played the piano really well. I really try not to think too much about her death. I guess that doesn't work too well, though. I'll always find myself wondering if she died because of me, or something else when in labor. Maybe she would still be here if I wasn't. Maybe it's all my fault. Maybe I could bring her back somehow, but I can't. ...I don't really wanna dwell on this too much.
My dad, on the other hand, is Eric Moore. He's a really great guy! We live in a small apartment together in NYC, and he runs a tire depot there. Sometimes, on the weekends, we'll take a break from changing people's tires and go for father-daughter ice cream, but most of the time he's pretty busy. I've actually learned a couple tricks from him myself when it comes to changing tires. We spend a lot of time together, and I kinda like that, but sometimes I feel like he's trying too hard to fill in for mom. As long as he cares for me, though, I'm happy.
I hope that answered your question pretty well. ^^ I tried to be open about it.

-- Character ;;
Toni

-- Question ;;
What are some of your favorite pass-times, and/or hobbies?

-- Answer ;;
PAINTING! x3 I guess you already knew that one. Painting takes up a lot of my spare time, but I guess most people assume it's the only thing I do.
If Claire would just get off her lazy ass and type this stuff up, though, you'd know that not only am I an artist, I also enjoy pottery and sculpting, somtimes even working with glass. I suck at the glass part, though. It always turns out looking like awkward misshapen crap. Dx
Besdies all that art stuff, I work part-time at an animal shelter not too far from my apartment, which usually takes people by surprise. Why would some stubborn artist like Toni work at an animal shelter? Well, I gotta make money somehow. But I honestly do love animals, especially cats. They're low maintenance, loving if you give them food, and don't try to sniff your butt all the time.
I don't really do any sports, because I'm not very athletic, and I am absolutely terrible at music. There's too much math and counting involved. >,< Oh, I love cooking! Yeah, that's really fun. I'm not usually allowed to do the grocery shopping, though, because I would buy too much food. x3
I guess that's about it. My mom stuck me in ballet as a little kid to improve my posture and make me less clumsy, but I dropped it pretty quickly because I'm about as graceful as a wingless pelican. But, yeah. Hope that answered your question. x3

Last edited by {SHAKE THE DUST} on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε.   ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:47 am

Extra save just in case~
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε.   ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:15 am

We're open for business. Might not be as spectabular as Stacia's or anything, but I'm a slacker, so yeah. x'D Ask any questions you feel compelled to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε.   ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Teehee~
-claimuntilithinkofaquestion-
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε.   ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:30 am

@ Drew
So, Drew, tell me a little bit about your parents. Who are they? What do they do for a living? What's your connection/relationship with them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaairu.tumblr.com
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε.   ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:57 am

Where to start... well, my mom is Violet Moore, and she died when I was born, so I never really got to know her. But dad always talks about how beautiful and kind she was, so I guess my relationship with her is pretty good. c: I still talk to her even though I know she can't talk back, because I think she can hear me wherever she is. I have a locket with her picture inside it, and I keep it on at all times, so I still have her with me wherever I go. She was a professional musician in New York before she died, and played the piano really well. I really try not to think too much about her death. I guess that doesn't work too well, though. I'll always find myself wondering if she died because of me, or something else when in labor. Maybe she would still be here if I wasn't. Maybe it's all my fault. Maybe I could bring her back somehow, but I can't. ...I don't really wanna dwell on this too much.
My dad, on the other hand, is Eric Moore. He's a really great guy! We live in a small apartment together in NYC, and he runs a tire depot there. Sometimes, on the weekends, we'll take a break from changing people's tires and go for father-daughter ice cream, but most of the time he's pretty busy. I've actually learned a couple tricks from him myself when it comes to changing tires. We spend a lot of time together, and I kinda like that, but sometimes I feel like he's trying to hard to fill in for mom. As long as he cares for me, though, I'm happy.
I hope that answered your question pretty well. ^^ I tried to be open about it.
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε.   ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε. EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:08 pm

@Toni ;;

What are some of your favorite pass-times, and/or hobbies?
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaairu.tumblr.com
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε.   ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:38 pm

PAINTING! x3 I guess you already knew that one. Painting takes up a lot of my spare time, but I guess most people assume it's the only thing I do.
If Claire would just get off her lazy ass and type this stuff up, though, you'd know that not only am I an artist, I also enjoy pottery and sculpting, somtimes even working with glass. I suck at the glass part, though. It always turns out looking like awkward misshapen crap. Dx
Besdies all that art stuff, I work part-time at an animal shelter not too far from my apartment, which usually takes people by surprise. Why would some stubborn artist like Toni work at an animal shelter? Well, I gotta make money somehow. But I honestly do love animals, especially cats. They're low maintenance, loving if you give them food, and don't try to sniff your butt all the time.
I don't really do any sports, because I'm not very athletic, and I am absolutely terrible at music. There's too much math and counting involved. >,< Oh, I love cooking! Yeah, that's really fun. I'm not usually allowed to do the grocery shopping, though, because I would buy too much food. x3
I guess that's about it. My mom stuck me in ballet as a little kid to improve my posture and make me less clumsy, but I dropped it pretty quickly because I'm about as graceful as a wingless pelican. But, yeah. Hope that answered your question. x3
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε.   ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 am

This is literally the most hilarious thing I've looked at in a long time how is it so shitty i can't even
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε.   ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε. Empty

Back to top Go down

ғяσм тнε мıпɔ σғ cʟαıяε.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sara's Roleplays :: Things to Read :: FAQs-
Jump to: