Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff

Roleplaying at its finest.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

funny wcf forms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:21 am

sara the ninja wrote:
John Blackmore- age 19 he has smooth dark brown hair that goes over to the right side of his face slightly covering his eye his hair is about half his neck long only at the back that is his eye color is grey he has a black lever jacket that's scratched and bitten very heavily he has a white shirt that has some light red stains on it he has dark blue jeans with a hole in the right knee a scar under his right eye skate shoes his weapons are a FAL a mark 2 sn!per rifle his side arm a glock 20 but doesn't have that much ammo for them and lots of knives on his belt his main weapon is a Clive and butchers knife he has a slight Australian and Italian accent but used to and still does live in savannah (Dagger)

look who i found again
what's with him and guns jfc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:23 am

John Blackmore: 19 years old and male. He is slightly dark and secretive. He hardly trusts anyone and can lose his temper easily. He has smooth dark brown hair, and always wears a black flat cap on backwards. He has dark blue jeans with a hole in the right knee and has a sliver assassain sword.
Crush:none
Condition: Injured has a deep cut on his knee.
(dagger)

oh ffs u wre just in a planecrash motherfucker you aint gonna have no "assassain" sword

~۫۰۪۰۪۰۪۰۪۰۪~۫۰
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sarasforums.forumotion.com
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:25 am

seriously what the fuck with the guy and random weapons jfc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:25 am

idek he needs to be hit

~۫۰۪۰۪۰۪۰۪۰۪~۫۰
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:26 am

forreal jfc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

theyre talking about balls

~۫۰۪۰۪۰۪۰۪۰۪~۫۰
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:33 am

omfg why
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:35 am

i just
im going to bed
so done
my ear hurts since i had to fuckin puncture a hole in it

good night

~۫۰۪۰۪۰۪۰۪۰۪~۫۰
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:37 am

g'night dear
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:02 am

Tomi Minami • Fifteen • Brooksong
A somewhat stoic fifteen-year-old with short, tousled dark hair and gray-black eyes. Tomi has a penchant for reading and linguistics, and enjoys academics. Unusually studious and a tad reserved, Tomi generally doesn't speak unless spoken to, but will launch off into rants about things they're passionate about. Typically they'll sit quietly when in a group and throw in a cheeky remark now and then. Something of a know-it-all. Tomi doesn't give much thought to appearances, and is usually seen with a crooked tie and messy hair.

^this
you better respect this
i mean you better fucking respect this
tomi is the best goddamn character this world has ever seen
they are an inspirational to us all
so many feels
i'm sorry i'm getting emotional
i just can't
asdfghjkl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:14 am

oh my fucking gOD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:21 am

actually i think i've found the best character you will ever see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:23 am

i want to cry i still can't figure out if tomi's a dude or a chick jfc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:23 am

✦ — [ Karou Elisabeth Chase ] 16 ; female — ✦
✦ — [ searching ] ? souls — ✦
【 Upon first glance, Karou Chase's body is not taken in, nor her hair. Her height, her waist, all of it is looked past, straight into the depths of her captivating, icy crystalline blue eyes. As clear as day, these electrifying orbs are soul searching, and she can see right through you, on the occasion that she's actually looking. In emphasis of their shocking hue, a cyan blue ring circles her iris like a lens-adding another thing to register as whoever she's speaking to attempts to manage her stare. Despite the coldness of the shade, however, her eyes usually hold a welcoming element, one that is usually overlooked by those lost in her gaze. Her eyes are framed by thick, long black lashes that sweep up and are also emphasized by the contrast in color with her eyes. Karou is a minor fan of the 'smokey eye' look, only doing that on the occasion that she actually wears makeup. Above her eyes are dark, mocha colored eyebrows, which thin out as they near the edge of her eyes. They're not wild and astray, but they stick out almost as much as her eyes as well as bring them out. Her hair line rests inches above her eyebrows, with long blonde hair sweeping down to the small of her back. Karou's hair is naturally wavy, with auburn and caramel highlights streaking through the beachy waves. Her bangs sweep from the far left of her head to her right ear like a curtain. She has a heart-shaped face, with high, visible cheekbones and a small, slightly upturned nose which she sports rather well. Her lips are full, somewhat plump, a light pink tinge fading to her pale, almost satin skin, which is splashed with a few freckles around her cheeks. Her skin is smooth, and has somewhat of a cream tinted edge. She has a slender neck which curves into average sized shoulders and well sculpted collarbones. She has an overall willowy build with a petite, hourglass figure and a bust size that cooperates with her body shape. Her legs are toned and well detailed on account of shape and such, though they aren't lengthy, leaving her overall height at a pristine 5'6". She has some insecurities but doesn't care much for them, wearing them with wavering pride. Her thighs are somewhat large, as a result of years of horseback riding, only a slight space between them. Her preference in setting is nature, the great outdoors, as she's spent much of her life, a whole 18 years, outside of the walls of her country home in the wonderfully, searingly hot Arizona sunlight. She weighs a good 105 pounds, where she has a strange perception that her weight and height don't coordinate, pinning that to her list of insecurities. You could classify her as a regular teenage girl. Regular insecurities, somewhat regular family. She's a victim of her own self comprehension and understanding, preventing her from shedding her outer layers and revealing her true self. 】
【 For lack of a better word, Karou maintains a overall 'chill' image. She's quite relaxed, unless her temper flares (which is quite easy to ignite) and buddy, you're in for it. She's charismatic and willing to talk to others, though she's not overly-enthusiastic. She has moments or animation, however, consisting in spurts of energy that lead to spontaneous outbursts and such. She has a bubbly laugh and a heartwarming smile. Both are subtle at times, and at other moments they're vivid, free, and undomesticated. When you've seen her laugh till tears warm her cheeks, you haven't seen the real, down-to-earth, natural Karou, just the one that masks her disposition until she feels comfortable around you. If she's mean, it means one of two things. Either she feels enough at home with you that she feels you'll remain unoffended by her remark and is joking, or she dislikes you eccentrically and doesn't mind your opinion.
Good luck finding out which.
She's not depressed or in any sort of pain, she's just got extreme paranoia and a reserved first come disposition. She has a tendency to try to please others as much as possible and is actually quite content on her position in life at this very moment. She has ferocious mood swings, is quite energetic and believes she has trust issues, whereas she trusts very easily and can lead to broken promises and pain in the bitter end. She fears the dark (or what's in it) and mental pain as a result of abandonment or pain inflicted by another.
One thing about Karou though - she's stoic, but blatantly honest. If you ask her what's wrong, she'll tell you with a benign smile and move on with her day. She maintains a calm essence, not panicking in stressful situations unless a loved one is in direct danger or at risk of an imminent death, where even then she searches swiftly and reliably for solutions, however jittery or frightened she may be. Being incredibly quick-witted, she is able to think on her toes, which can be very helpful. She has a strong intellect and a practicality to her, despite the fact that she's a think outside of the box type of person, and often has her head up in the clouds. Due to her tendencies of overthinking, she tends to see past the simple things to come up with larger, more complex solutions to minor problems. Whenever she does something, she goes all out and sees past the consequences of failure, being so adaptable. She either receives satisfying results or it ends up being an utter failure, though she can see past it and attempt it again. She insists upon multi tasking, disliking missing out on anything and due to this, she completes everything on a near last-minute basis. She's incredibly soft, not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings, and second changes are a strong must for her. It takes a very long time for her to grow attached to something and by then, it's a strong (usually mutual) bond and very difficult to break. She's somewhat open-minded, only telling those close to her things that many others happen to be unaware of. Karou is incredibly trust-worthy and though she may grow excited about a secret, she'll guard it well, not letting anyone else in on it unless with strict permission or it's absolutely necessary in a thick situation. Karou will worm her way our of instructions if she believes it is wrong - she may even do the opposite. But don't take it personally - it's a 'do it for the greater good' state of mind in which she resides. She's very loyal, and excellent companion and although she enjoys the company of others, she's strong and independant and there are moments where she prefers solitude. Being so versatile, she is used to change and will adapt to it when necessary, though she frowns upon it even though it may benefit her in the end. However, being adaptable has its flaws, and she often overthinks things out of proportion and/or changes her mind much to often on a topic. She's terrible at decision making, mainly because she could cope with any option and therefore tries to select one that would benefit others as well as herself. Oh, and word of advice? Don't tell Karou what to do unless you are her direct superior or a 60 foot mass of intergalactic, bone-crushing steel or something will go down and I can nearly guarantee sweet, charming little Karou will snap at you or completely dismiss you and move on as if you hadn't spoken. Karou is incredibly courageous (or portrays that trait) and would risk her life for anything that matters to her. She lacks a pretentious element, only seeking to assist others. Integrity plays a powerful role in her life, being raised on the exact quote ; "Do it for the greater good." She has a passion embedded in her heart and likes to take her chances without a solid outcome. She only truly takes your opinion into consideration if she cares about you. Her tendency to overthink usually ends up hurting her, although she does her best not to allow other's opinions drag her down.
Depending on the situation, Karou can either be incredibly stubborn or incredibly lenient, though you'll need to be diligent to convince her of anything. She's very gullible and can get restless and impatient, and will snap of she's forced to wait.
Now, Karou and romance? That's an awkward combination. Karou tends to be attracted to the rebellious, bad boy types, though she has really met anyone special within her 17 years of life. Truth is, she really hasn't grown close enough to anyone to fall in love. Sure, she's had little crushes, but nobody has really come along that she'd obsessed over, gracing them with every ounce of her attention. Once she's acknowledged she's fallen for someone, however, she falls hard, becoming completely infatuated.
Karou has a strange yearning for adrenaline and action, and always wants to be assisting and helping out in one way or another. She's willing to do dumb, dangerous things for the sole purpose of her entertainment, so it's smart not to let her go off on her own near cliffs and trees very often.
Karou's had plenty of hardship within her life, giving her a specific hardness and strength that you can only acquire through pure endurance. She makes her decisions based on what would be best for others, even if it completely contradicts her needs. She's quite self-conscious and doubtful in herself, though she's - like I said - stoic, and waves it off with a smile and a nod. 】
Back to top Go down
View user profile
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:25 am

oh god no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:25 am

now i'd say that fits in the topic of funny wcf forms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:27 am

i'm surprised that you even found those forms so fast omg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:27 am

i have my ways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:28 am

omg

but seriously karou's form makes me so angry because she's contradicting everything or using words incorrectly aksajfhlgskd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:33 am

i just love how clover tried to ship her with coal literally all the time
and was never gratified
and she tried to ship keith with practically every female character i have
and i kind of shot her down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:39 am

i just had a flashback to that beautiful rant thread i used to have
until we all realized how awful of people we were for having so many posts bitching about people that it became a new thread because the old one filled up
but i'm trying to remember the fucks i used to complain about
they still have a special place in my heart i reserve for those i hate deeply
what were their names
waterbitch
fuzzyass
and who was the other one
something-fuck
i can't remember
help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -