Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying at its finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prostitution

Go down 
+7
ѕἔłғἷṩн мᾄƈнἷɴἔ [☽]
χχ;;α ƒαℓℓєи αиgєℓ;;χχ
~wiggly~
bakagamine
Abyssal Titan
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
{SHAKE THE DUST}
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Abyssal Titan
The Avenger
The Avenger
Abyssal Titan

Prostitution  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:23 pm

Let me make sure I've done most of my homework.

40 notecards
10 bibliography cards
1 printed working bibliography page
Most of my vocab words for history
1 of my history outlines
Read 4-6 if great gatsby
Done most of the law vocab

Now I need to do

The rest of the history vocab
World war 2 project
Read 4-6 of great gatsby again
Do the other history outline
Study for It. And Quo. Quiz
The rest of the law vocab
The Salem vocab

Dear god in heaven. FML I'm screwed
OTL
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:32 am

-has no homework because of finals- x3
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:08 am

Hahahaha Ryan
That looks like my homework list too.
-dies-

We don't have finals Dx
Do y'all get next week off? o3o
Because I get the whole week off :'D
So
I plan on spending it like a boss
And, you know, sitting in my room drawing and RPing xDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaairu.tumblr.com
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:52 am

My mom is such a fucking bitch. -.-"
So yesterday I get home at 10 pm because of choir rehearsal, play rehearsal, and more choir rehearsal, and I just wanna fucking go to bed, but when I get into my room (which appears messy but actually is situated in a way where I know where everything is) and it's empty. Nothingness, except for my bed and furniture. So I'm just standing there with my mouth open in silent rage, because I leave out everything deep and personal lying about in my room so I really don't want my mom sorting though any of it, and I hear my mom come up behind me and go "I cleaned your room. It took my three hours. I hope you're happy." (Oh, BTW, this has happened in the past, and so now there's a notice on my door telling anyone who enters that they are not allowed to move anything or touch anything unless given permission. Apparently that notice doesn't exit to fucking cuntbitch over here). What the fuck? I come home, super stressed out, and you decide to clean my fucking room? Da FUCK? That's like someone in a workplace having a messy office space where they know exactly what files are where, and their boss comes in while they're at home and organizes everything in the most confusing and convoluted way possible, it takes them three hours, and the next day they're like "Congratulations, I cleaned your office for you!" Just no. Fucking stop. Please.

Oh, and the really rich part, is that I've had several weeks of laundry piled up, with everything worn twice since my mom never fucking does the laundry, and so there's this giant mountain of laudry just waiting for her to do, and she chooses instead to fuck up my entire existence by uprooting everything I know like the back of my hand and sticking it in random places. Who knows what she saw in my room that I didn't want her to see? I'm just fucking done. She needs to stop intruding upon my personal space. That'd be like my grandma coming and randomly cleaning our house for us and putting everything in the absolute wrong place for family use. Fucking no. Bitch.
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:57 am

;~;
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:00 am

I'm so fucking pissed. >,< I hate people touching my stuff.
I'm putting another notice on my door. This one will be a lot more blunt. "DON'T TOUCH MY FREAKING STUFF."
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:16 am

Personal stuff is personal.
That's why I keep all personal items of any sort places I KNOW my parents can't find.
Except for my computer.
Which is why I have to erase my history every 10 seconds xD
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:24 am

My mom just enjoys pissing me off. I just hope nothing awkward or embarrassing was lying out in the open. Except for, you know, my diary. But she knows that if she read that I would murder her.
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:30 am

I don't think parents really understand the meaning of 'personal space' when it comes to their kids.
'cause darling, I know you're not the only one this has happened to Dx
Back to top Go down
Abyssal Titan
The Avenger
The Avenger
Abyssal Titan

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:45 pm

oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch

I'm sorry Claire. :-/

I have wednesday through friday off.

LEts see, now i have to add study for multimedia test. But thankfully I get to remove 4-6 of great gratsby, law vocab, and salem vocab.
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:01 pm

-is finishing up my art project-
Bleh
this looks like poo
Back to top Go down
~wiggly~
Twinnie
Twinnie
~wiggly~

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Omg Claire I hate that.
So much.
It's like, at least do it at home where I can monitor you and make sure everything is were it goes.
Ugh. I'm sorry. DDx

*mountain of homework*
I'll just stay up all night tonight.
yep.
*death*
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:35 pm

-is super sick with a cold during finals-

This is all Kevin's fault. He's been sick for the past week, we've been hanging out a lot, and now I'm sick. Dx Just wait, as soon as Kevin gets unsick, I'm going to reinfect him with the same sickness, just to get revenge.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal Titan
The Avenger
The Avenger
Abyssal Titan

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Actually, that would be really hard to do because his body just built up an extreme immunity
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:58 pm

I'll find a way, dammit.
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:08 am

~o3o~
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:13 am

I was trying to work on my homework, but my hand was so cold that I couldn't even hold my pencil.

Solution: Stick hand under faucet running hot water. Boiling hot water optional.
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:29 am

Face can become a lonely boy smile makeover with a belt. Fox transvestite can dance in costume lion bravely. Fashionable flat-chested girl can proudly filled in bra pad. Tsukematsukeru the curse of magic - the statement.

Oh, google translate.
Why x'DDDD
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:29 am

Wtf?! x'DDD
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is now how I will manipulate people into doing what I want
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:58 am

Of course ;D
That's also why, if you're hiding or something, you should never look at the person who you're trying to hide from; because it's like, magnetizing, and people can feel it. o-o

I also learned from Tumblr today that if you stick headphones up your nostrils and open your mouth, you become a human stereo XDDD
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:05 am

Yeah, it's really hard for me to hide stuff because I just start laughing for no reason and then everyone knows I did something but they don't know what. It's the only benefit I get out of hiding stuff. I get to mess with people's minds x'D

Please don't you ever actually try that x'DDDD
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:17 am

Little demonic mastermind x'DDD

Nah, I didn't wanna feel like a retard if it didn't work
So I made Kyle try it
And apparently, it does XDDD
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:26 am

That awkward moment when your mom asks if any of your guy friends like you and you realize that practically every one more than likely does.
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:58 am

*has now acquired the title Little Demonic Mastermind* x'DDD

Omfg, seriously?! xDDD

That sucks, Claire, I think? Is that considered a bad thing? xD

Last edited by ☾αℓℓу☽ on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prostitution
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum