Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying at its finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prostitution

Go down 
+7
ѕἔłғἷṩн мᾄƈнἷɴἔ [☽]
χχ;;α ƒαℓℓєи αиgєℓ;;χχ
~wiggly~
bakagamine
Abyssal Titan
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
{SHAKE THE DUST}
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Diei Somnians

Diei Somnians

Prostitution  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:13 am

STORY TIME: okay so it got really load and i got a head ache and i went in zandys room then i turned the light off and sat on the floor and well josh decided to get away from everything else as well. and he came in, didnt turn the light on, closed the door and sat down next to it (and i knew it was josh because im a ninja and can tell who is in the same room with me without speaking) and well a few minutes passed and he still didnt know i was there then i went to put my phone in my pocket and the velcro made a loud noise and josh jumps up, turns the light on, screams 'WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN HERE" and runs out of the room
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:15 am

-randomly poofed but read through conversation on emotional outlets-
I think I get all my emotions out through music. I literally can't go a day without listening to/singing music or else I get really moody, and depressed, and ovreall a pain to be around. That's why I get so upset during sickness, because I can't sing so I can't release any pent up emotions in productive ways. o3o That's probably why I fail so much at drawing, because I already have music to fill the emotional outlet position.
Back to top Go down
Diei Somnians

Diei Somnians

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:18 am

OMIGOSH SAME HERE!!
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:18 am

buggers20 wrote:
STORY TIME: okay so it got really load and i got a head ache and i went in zandys room then i turned the light off and sat on the floor and well josh decided to get away from everything else as well. and he came in, didnt turn the light on, closed the door and sat down next to it (and i knew it was josh because im a ninja and can tell who is in the same room with me without speaking) and well a few minutes passed and he still didnt know i was there then i went to put my phone in my pocket and the velcro made a loud noise and josh jumps up, turns the light on, screams 'WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN HERE" and runs out of the room

LOL
:'DDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaairu.tumblr.com
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

Oh, just kidding.
It's a pig.
He drew me a pig, for no reason whatsoever XD
Back to top Go down
Diei Somnians

Diei Somnians

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:20 am

haha i walked out of the room and he was standing there with his hand over his heart trying to catch his breath i was dieing
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:20 am

And how, Stacia, did you manage to turn a pig into a flaming penis...? xD
Back to top Go down
Diei Somnians

Diei Somnians

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:22 am

O.o ummm i dont wanna know
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:23 am

[ ιмαɢιɴαry ғrιeɴd -- ♥ ] wrote:
And how, Stacia, did you manage to turn a pig into a flaming penis...? xD
That's what I was about to ask x'DD
Back to top Go down
Diei Somnians

Diei Somnians

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] listen to the first 30 seconds closely.. its so dirty
Back to top Go down
Diei Somnians

Diei Somnians

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:35 am

GUYS my dad got me the most awesomest keychain EVER from north Carolina
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:04 am

Christine, that entire SONG is dirty XD

Well no! He was like, "I drew you a picture!"
And I told him if it had anything to do with Study Hall (long story) I didn't wanna know
And he was like, "Oh, well then never mind..."
Meaning clearly he drew me a flaming penis (the long story)
But then he was like, "Haha, just kidding, I drew you a pig!"
And then sent me a picture of his drawing of a pig
Zachary.
No. xD
Back to top Go down
Diei Somnians

Diei Somnians

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:10 am

Haha I know but the first thirty seconds are the worst
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:13 am

Oh, I thought he was just terrible at drawing. Like, really terrible, so terrible that his pigs looked like flaming dicks. x'DD
Back to top Go down
Diei Somnians

Diei Somnians

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:14 am

Don't be a little bitch with your chit chat just show me where your dicks at... Haha the random shit that comes on when you listen to random radio stations online
Back to top Go down
Diei Somnians

Diei Somnians

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:19 am

That song oh man. I blame josh
Back to top Go down
Diei Somnians

Diei Somnians

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:23 am

Claire! I'm going to be in San Diego this week!!
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:35 am

Josh is responsible for this now too? XD

Eh, that wouldn't be too far-fetched for the guy x'D
He always gives me crap about my art.
He's just like,
"Oh, Stacia, look. I drew a drawing. It's okay to be jealous of my skills~"
Our conversations are always just flat out sarcasm. Always xD
Back to top Go down
Abyssal Titan
The Avenger
The Avenger
Abyssal Titan

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:40 am

Hey Stacia. How are you? We ne'er talk anymore. Like talk talk talk. Also, my iPod doesn't recognize the name Stacia as a word xD

Oh, this is music for you. That act of valor song.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Diei Somnians

Diei Somnians

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:41 am

No it was josh and Cody and zany they were playing this random website thingy on the Xbox and that song came on
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:11 am

Dude, that's awesome. :'D PM where you're gonna be and we could possibly meet up or something. x3
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:25 am

I told her she needed to take me with her o-o
But she rejected me ;~; -forever alone in Colorado-

I love that song <3
And that movie.
Hot fucking damn. I just...I couldn't even. I'm torn between wanting to serve in the military and becoming an artist. I just wanna serve people like that, you know?
I mean, honestly. It makes me so furious when people disrespect our soldiers. I don't say the word 'hate' that much, because I know how heavy it's definition is. But I'm not joking around when I say I absolutely hate people who dis and disrespect and bash our soldiers. Because I swear to god, they wouldn't have the courage, or the gut, or the strength, or the selflessness, or the bravery, or the valor to pick up that soldier's gun and go do what that soldier's doing. There is no fucking way. That is what pisses me off.

That's also why I hated that kid on WCF that one time that pretended like he was a soldier. Because it was disrespectful, and deceiving. Everyone's like, "Oh, if you're uneducated or have anger issues or can't get a job, you join the military because the military is like a dump for stupid people who wanna kill things." And it's wrong, and I despise it. People have no idea how much sacrifice soldiers give to protect them. No one has to sign up to be a soldier. We're not Sparta. No one's forced to enroll. Those people want it. They are willingly risking their life.
I guess that's why I'm so passionate about it. That's why I wanna join it. Because I feel like I owe them something. Like it's my responsibility to serve my own time; risk my life as well. They were selfless enough to do it for me...so I need to do it for them.

But...yeah. I dunno.
Rant over x'D -le sigh-
Back to top Go down
Diei Somnians

Diei Somnians

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:47 am

. Ʀ . ι . P . wrote:
I told her she needed to take me with her o-o
But she rejected me ;~; -forever alone in Colorado-

I love that song <3
And that movie.
Hot fucking damn. I just...I couldn't even. I'm torn between wanting to serve in the military and becoming an artist. I just wanna serve people like that, you know?
I mean, honestly. It makes me so furious when people disrespect our soldiers. I don't say the word 'hate' that much, because I know how heavy it's definition is. But I'm not joking around when I say I absolutely hate people who dis and disrespect and bash our soldiers. Because I swear to god, they wouldn't have the courage, or the gut, or the strength, or the selflessness, or the bravery, or the valor to pick up that soldier's gun and go do what that soldier's doing. There is no fucking way. That is what pisses me off.

That's also why I hated that kid on WCF that one time that pretended like he was a soldier. Because it was disrespectful, and deceiving. Everyone's like, "Oh, if you're uneducated or have anger issues or can't get a job, you join the military because the military is like a dump for stupid people who wanna kill things." And it's wrong, and I despise it. People have no idea how much sacrifice soldiers give to protect them. No one has to sign up to be a soldier. We're not Sparta. No one's forced to enroll. Those people want it. They are willingly risking their life.
I guess that's why I'm so passionate about it. That's why I wanna join it. Because I feel like I owe them something. Like it's my responsibility to serve my own time; risk my life as well. They were selfless enough to do it for me...so I need to do it for them.

But...yeah. I dunno.
Rant over x'D -le sigh-
stacia if you really want to go i could see about squezzing you in the glove box/
Back to top Go down
Diei Somnians

Diei Somnians

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:48 am

[ ιмαɢιɴαry ғrιeɴd -- ♥ ] wrote:
Dude, that's awesome. :'D PM where you're gonna be and we could possibly meet up or something. x3
umm im not exactly sure where im gonna be.. somewhere in san diego and yeah meeting up sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:54 pm

The forums are kinda dead today... o3o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prostitution    Prostitution  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prostitution
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sara's Roleplays :: Other Random Stuff :: Discussions/Chat-
Jump to: