Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying at its finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Total Axxess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Total Axxess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:24 pm

-- Rɪᴢᴀ Hᴀᴡᴋᴇʏᴇ x wrote:
Yea, sure thing.
-- Milo

OF COURSE IT'S ADORABLE.
This is the Catman we're talking about. xDD I'm just really sad you guys don't know him as well as I do. 'cause he's one of my absolutely favorites xDD
YEAH.
Cuz chicks dig cats xDD
Maybe we'll get a chance to know him better through this and roleplay...c:<
xD
Now I'm sad because or Optimus in ROTF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:22 pm

@Coal
Is there a reason that they call you Reaper? Not just that you're all badass and stuff, but a possible backstory that hasn't been mentioned?

Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:03 am

@Jaye
Why are you such a Debbie Downer all the time? Like, why are you so pessimistic?
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:21 am

ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ wrote:
@Coal
Is there a reason that they call you Reaper?

For future reference, there's always a reason.

Reaper is a shortened version of "Grim Reaper", as I'd hope you'd know already. Another elongated version would be "The Reaper of Souls".
I guess, to really answer this question, we gotta stick our hands deep down in my fantastically confusing history.
Ok, so here's the thing: Both of my parents were Fallen Angels. This means they were previous Angels, committed a sin, got banished and their wings cut off, etc etc, you know the story. But when I was born, that doesn't make ME a Fallen. All children are innocent, and Heaven takes pity on them. So when I was born, I was a pureblood Angel -- not Fallen.
My mother managed to hide me from the Archangels until I was about 9 months, but at that time, they finally swooped in and took me from her. I was returned to Heaven and raised as an Angel, my memories of those early 9 months of my life being erased.
But the connection to my mother was strong. When my asshole of a dad left us, we were all we had. Even as a baby, I guess I realized that it was me and my mom, and nothing else. Nothing else was guaranteed -- food, shelter, transportation, kind people -- anything. And it left a bigger indent on my brain than just memories.
So, growing up, I always knew I was set apart from all the other Angels. I didn't seem as...holy as they were. Everyone treated me differently -- like I was a bomb just waiting to go off; but a bomb they were forced to be kind to.
One Angel, though, believed in me. He was an Archangel by the name of Johnathan. He treated me better than anyone else, and kinda stood as my father figure for the first 10 years of my life. He was the only real kindness I've ever truly known, and if it weren't for him, I probably would've been banished long before the age 13.
He raised me in the footsteps of my parents -- who were both Angels of Death before they were stripped of their wings. Angels of Death are responsible for going down to Earth and retrieving human souls from the graveyards and dispersing them to their correct reward -- Heaven or Hell. Since I was always a little darker than the other Angels, the nickname "Soul Reaper" picked up pretty quickly with the other kids my age. I, honestly, thought it was really cool. C'mon. Soul Reaper? How beastly does that sound? Yes. I think yes.
Either way.
So that was the early stage of the name. But when Johnathan betrayed me n shit went down and I was banished and stuff, the nickname morphed. I was still called "Soul Reaper" as a Fallen for a good year or so until I left Vegas and joined the Gang of Fallens. As soon as they found out I was previously an Angel of Death, Soul Reaper was my codename. I guess it just sorta stuck.
But after a while, since people are lazy, the 'soul' dropped off, and people just started calling me "Reaper".

The end.
Keep it Cool,
-- Coal

Back to top Go down
http://www.akaairu.tumblr.com
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:28 am

yoυ doɴ'т ĸɴow wнαт ι αм. wrote:
@Jaye
Why are you such a Debbie Downer all the time? Like, why are you so pessimistic?

Well, uh, jeez. That's like asking your lady at Church why she's happy all the time. Except instead of getting the answer "Because life is wonderful!" It's more along the lines of, "Because my life sucks major cock, bitch."

My history's one of those stupid sop stories I don't enjoy telling. I was perfectly fine up until I turned 6 ( haha. 'perfectly fine'. As if I'm implying I'm not fine in any way shape or form in my current state. hah. ), and lost my eyesight and the only family I had left. From that point on, yeah. I guess you could say I was a pessimist. Everything else in the world had gone wrong, so why would stupid things like the forecast skip out on the chance to make JayJaye Windsor's life even more of a bitch?
It's a nice point, huh?
Thought so.

- Jaye
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:24 am

-- Rɪᴢᴀ Hᴀᴡᴋᴇʏᴇ x wrote:
ჯ Bløød puɐ Sταɾlιghτ ჯ wrote:
@Coal
Is there a reason that they call you Reaper?

For future reference, there's always a reason.

Reaper is a shortened version of "Grim Reaper", as I'd hope you'd know already. Another elongated version would be "The Reaper of Souls".
I guess, to really answer this question, we gotta stick our hands deep down in my fantastically confusing history.
Ok, so here's the thing: Both of my parents were Fallen Angels. This means they were previous Angels, committed a sin, got banished and their wings cut off, etc etc, you know the story. But when I was born, that doesn't make ME a Fallen. All children are innocent, and Heaven takes pity on them. So when I was born, I was a pureblood Angel -- not Fallen.
My mother managed to hide me from the Archangels until I was about 9 months, but at that time, they finally swooped in and took me from her. I was returned to Heaven and raised as an Angel, my memories of those early 9 months of my life being erased.
But the connection to my mother was strong. When my asshole of a dad left us, we were all we had. Even as a baby, I guess I realized that it was me and my mom, and nothing else. Nothing else was guaranteed -- food, shelter, transportation, kind people -- anything. And it left a bigger indent on my brain than just memories.
So, growing up, I always knew I was set apart from all the other Angels. I didn't seem as...holy as they were. Everyone treated me differently -- like I was a bomb just waiting to go off; but a bomb they were forced to be kind to.
One Angel, though, believed in me. He was an Archangel by the name of Johnathan. He treated me better than anyone else, and kinda stood as my father figure for the first 10 years of my life. He was the only real kindness I've ever truly known, and if it weren't for him, I probably would've been banished long before the age 13.
He raised me in the footsteps of my parents -- who were both Angels of Death before they were stripped of their wings. Angels of Death are responsible for going down to Earth and retrieving human souls from the graveyards and dispersing them to their correct reward -- Heaven or Hell. Since I was always a little darker than the other Angels, the nickname "Soul Reaper" picked up pretty quickly with the other kids my age. I, honestly, thought it was really cool. C'mon. Soul Reaper? How beastly does that sound? Yes. I think yes.
Either way.
So that was the early stage of the name. But when Johnathan betrayed me n shit went down and I was banished and stuff, the nickname morphed. I was still called "Soul Reaper" as a Fallen for a good year or so until I left Vegas and joined the Gang of Fallens. As soon as they found out I was previously an Angel of Death, Soul Reaper was my codename. I guess it just sorta stuck.
But after a while, since people are lazy, the 'soul' dropped off, and people just started calling me "Reaper".

The end.
Keep it Cool,
-- Coal

Ok, thanks. ^_^
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:18 am

@Milo

You said before that your parents were hippies, and your mother had a ton of cats, which is why you're...uh...'Catman.' xD
Do you think that if your parents weren't hippies and didn't have cats that you'd still be attracted to them like they are to you?

*random question is random*
Back to top Go down
https://sarasforums.rpg-board.net
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:22 am

sara the ninja wrote:
@Milo

You said before that your parents were hippies, and your mother had a ton of cats, which is why you're...uh...'Catman.' xD
Do you think that if your parents weren't hippies and didn't have cats that you'd still be attracted to them like they are to you?

*random question is random*

Probably not. If my parents weren't hippies, I'm sure a lot of things about me would be different. I still walk around barefoot most of the time. Make most of my clothing.
He gardens, too. XDDDD
Did they ask you, Mason?!
Uh...anyway. Yeah. The whole hippie-naturalist-people thing left a big impact on me. I'd probably be a lot more skater if my parents were any different. Just sayin'.
-- Milo
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:14 pm

From this post onward, I will be replying to the questions using drawings instead of written responses.
Just so you know.
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:13 pm

@Lacey

Are you still as crazy/spunky as you were in the old Maximum Ride where you were the leader, or have you mellowed out a bit as you've become more 'developed'?
Back to top Go down
https://sarasforums.rpg-board.net
~wiggly~
Twinnie
Twinnie
~wiggly~

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:07 am

@Jaye

This isn't a question but,

OMG I'M JUST GOING TO HUG YOU FOREVER
Your so sad and angry all the time. OnO
*hugs forever*
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:32 am

@Coal
What do you think about on a regular basis? Like, if you were walking down the street by yourself and just kinda starting thinking, what would be on your mind?
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:06 pm

OOC :
    WEEE more questions dummy Drawing time >:3
    @ Claire - Do you really wanna know? Did you really just as that question right there? x'DDD
Back to top Go down
~wiggly~
Twinnie
Twinnie
~wiggly~

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:34 pm

dhjahdk I want to know Claire's question to. O3O
Do ittt
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:47 pm

o3o Yes...
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:51 am

@ Sara --

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OOC : Haha, this took me way longer than it should have xD
Anyways.
Yes. Lacey and Charlie are basically the two different halves of Sorrow.
Lacey looks more like Sorrow, and acts more like her independent, headstrong, shy, vulnerable personality she has in the 1800's. However, Charlie has the same personality, but maximized to an extreme volume, and added in a hell a lot more of rebellious sass.
If you're looking for the old Lacey from Maximum Ride, you might wanna turn to Charlie. ^^
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:04 am

-- єƈн๏ -- wrote:
@Jaye

This isn't a question but,

OMG I'M JUST GOING TO HUG YOU FOREVER
Your so sad and angry all the time. OnO
*hugs forever*

o______________________________o
I think this is considered sexual harassment in some countries.
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:10 am

[ ιмαɢιɴαry ғrιeɴd -- ♥ ] wrote:
@Coal
What do you think about on a regular basis? Like, if you were walking down the street by yourself and just kinda starting thinking, what would be on your mind?

"Why the hell am I awake right now?"
"I'm hungry."
"I should probably add that guy to my list of enemies."
"Boobs."
To answer your question.
Keep it Cool,
-- Coal
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:39 pm

haha i couldn't draw could i that's cute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Axxess   Total Axxess - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Total Axxess
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sara's Roleplays :: Things to Read :: FAQs-
Jump to: