Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying at its finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
тrιѕĸαιdeĸαpнoвια

тrιѕĸαιdeĸαpнoвια

Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} Empty
PostSubject: Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}   Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:58 pm

well hello people from distant lands. 'tis I, a person. xD
I don't really know what to say in this so I'll just go on out there, head first;;

My name is just a jumble of words, real life name and username. 8D fun stuff.
I am of the female gender, if you didn't know that already xP
I like adventure time. End of story :3
I go places and do stuff, like many people.
Aaaaaannnnnndddddddd nobody probably knows me here because I'm just that ninja o:
I wrote too much stuff... -3-

The end.
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}   Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Welcome! ^-^

I'm Sara x] you can call me...Sara...xD or anything else you can think of. :3

Are you from the Warriors forums?(which I just got suspended on btw)or are you one of those people that finds the website by chance? o:
Back to top Go down
https://sarasforums.rpg-board.net
Abyssal Titan
The Avenger
The Avenger
Abyssal Titan

PostSubject: Re: Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}   Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:00 pm

xD Welcome
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

I also like Adventure Time. :D
Back to top Go down
Abyssal Titan
The Avenger
The Avenger
Abyssal Titan

PostSubject: Re: Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}   Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:04 pm

Seriously Sara xD I was able to post the link and yet not a single mod saw it. And those people are like ninjas. you cant see them, but they can see you.
Back to top Go down
тrιѕĸαιdeĸαpнoвια

тrιѕĸαιdeĸαpнoвια

PostSubject: Re: Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}   Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:05 pm

oh I totally didn't use the form thingy xD whoops.

Well hello thar Sara-san. You can call me Tri, or Trippy? {{ just thought of that }} , or Line {{ what people call me as a shortened version of my name xP }} I am on the forums, but don't really post anything and just stalk people xD that's the funnest way of getting around.

thanks for the welcome, Fluffy Bunny xD

Adventure time is my life <3
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}   Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:06 pm

May I call you Trissy-san? :3
Back to top Go down
тrιѕĸαιdeĸαpнoвια

тrιѕĸαιdeĸαpнoвια

PostSubject: Re: Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}   Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:08 pm

Go for it 8D

this place is confusing, just saying xD for a noob like meself
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}   Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:08 pm

Whatcha need help with? x]
Back to top Go down
тrιѕĸαιdeĸαpнoвια

тrιѕĸαιdeĸαpнoвια

PostSubject: Re: Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}   Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:12 pm

oh wait I think im getting the hang of it xD just when I was going to post, then you guys posted when I was going to post, then some stuff was like "HEY DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE TEXT BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ALREADY POSTED SOMETHING YOU MAY OR MAY NOT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT" then I was just like -30 and just clicked send xD the end.
I may get confused later on so I'll just seek you out or stalk some people, since that is what I do half the time of the day o3o just kiddinggg
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}   Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Oooh. Yeah; if someone posts while you're typing, it usually stops you before it sends and shows you underneath what the people said. It's useful for when you're roleplaying with multiple people, because then you can reply to both of them at the same time. xD

I think I put a guide thingy under FAQs somewhere...dunno xD
Back to top Go down
тrιѕĸαιdeĸαpнoвια

тrιѕĸαιdeĸαpнoвια

PostSubject: Re: Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}   Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Well now that's just handy dandy o: that IS useful. //gasps

Okay, I shall search it out! Tally-ho!
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}   Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Okey dokey Trissy-san~
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}   Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Welcome to the forums! ^^ I'm Ally~
Back to top Go down
bakagamine
The Flying Monkey
The Flying Monkey
bakagamine

PostSubject: Re: Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}   Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Welcome to the forum! ^^
You can call me Stacia :3 (Like Anastasia without the 'ana'. Not like 'staci-uh'. That pisses me off :'3 )
Glad to have ya! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.akaairu.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}   Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Or Stay-shuh xDDD

I'm Clove, but you can call me anything really xD
Back to top Go down
тrιѕĸαιdeĸαpнoвια

тrιѕĸαιdeĸαpнoвια

PostSubject: Re: Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}   Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Thanks guys :3

Don't worry I won't get the name mixed up xD

Hm. I think I shall call Clove Anything xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}   Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }} Empty

Back to top Go down

Come on grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands. {{ I'm here, intro }}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sara's Roleplays :: Things to Read :: Introductory Forum-
Jump to: